Where'd ya go?
Tore em up guys. Caught more bass than blue gill for once. I loved every minute of it, bank fishing too! My very first cast within a couple of seconds literally i caught a channel cat. *SIGH* i love fishing almost as much as food
Cant we all just get along?
Where'd ya go?
haha up at keokee lake, i hadnt been up there in forever so i figured i would give it a try
Cant we all just get along?
What size was the cat?
right at 4 pounds, little bit below
Cant we all just get along?
How is the lake up there? I haven't been in a long time, and I knew they were working on it a couple of years ago to clean it up somewhat. I may have to head up there sometime soon.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I went up there with my brother-in-law about 4 years ago and didn't do any good at all. Hve heard recently that they ruined it when they did the drawdown to clean out the trees which I heard they didn't do. I was told that they had it drawn down to a big mudhole and people just went up there and pick the fish up with a bucket. You hear all kinds of stuff but i've had 5-6 people say the same thing.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Myself I have been catching quite a few on rivers and creeks. Haven't had my boat out in over a month. Caught 12 down at Natural Tunnel on saturday, road the chairlift down and went down by the RR tracks out off the boardwalk then waded up toward the tunnel.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
See any trout down there?
haha well they have refilled it and stocked it since the mudhole. it hasnt been like that in a long time. they DID NOT however clean out enough of the trees to make any difference if they did at all. i am scared to get on a boat out on that lake so i just fish the banks and do good.
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks